zondag 7 augustus 2011

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Yesterday I was at the castlefest in Lisse and yeaaaah It was great!
I've seen some amazing costums and It was a lovely atmosphere, I will post some photo's as soon as possible!

But for now I want to post some beautiful photo's of cats I've seen on my holiday to France and Spain...
My intention was to make a photo of every beautiful cat I would see
So here they are :




Isn't she cute??? I would love it to take her with my to Holland!



Actually am I posting this photo's because of the fact that I love cats <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Super schattig! Je doet me denken aan mn tante. Als zij op vakantie gaat is het eerste wat ze doet kattenbrokjes kopen in de plaatselijke dierenwinkel om vervolgens iedere kat die ze tegenkomt te lokken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele fraaie opnames Jeanine, jou fotowerk is bijzonder fijn om te bekijken.

    groetjes, Joop

    en bedankt voor je reactie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankje wel voor je reactie!!