donderdag 28 juli 2011

The end.......

Today is the day that I'm going to see the end of the great Harry Potter serie.
I can't believe that this is the last movie and that Harry Potter is over now, no It's not really over because I think Harry Potter is history.
J.K Rowling ( my real hero) is the best best best writer ever and I don't think that anyone would forget what she has done for the world.
So, this is not the end of Harry Potter , the books will be readed and the movies will be watched as much as before.
I stuck with Harry into the very end and I'm proud to say that I'm a Harry Potter freak.
Harry Potter is my magical world in daylife....
And when I see this photo's of Emma&Rowling I can only see ...I would never forget the world of Harry Potter!!







Emma Watson's thank you speech:

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Het is echt een geweldige film, zo jammer dat het voorbij is. Maar gelukkig hebben we de DVD's nog!
    Lief, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb hem nog steeds niet gezien!
    moet echt snel verandergin in komen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ohh zo jaloers...!

    ik zit echt al weken in spanning te wachten :D


    trouwens heb jij al een kaartje gekocht voor de fantasy fair?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hij was zooo mooi. Ik koop zeker weten álle dvd's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankje wel voor je reactie!!